Home > Help Center > FAQS about Application And Registration

FAQS about Application And Registration


Q:Can I begin my degree study in February?

A: No, degree programs only start from each September.

Q: When can I apply?

A: Bachelor applicants please submit your application before Jun 10 of the year

Master or doctorate applicants please submit your application materials before April 30

Language applicants to be enrolled in spring semester, please apply between November 1 and January 31.

and to be enrolled in autumn semester, apply between May 1 and July 31 are acceptable.

Q: How to apply?

A: Applicants can apply through two ways:

1. We strongly suggest you to apply online and upload all documents required.

2. If you cannot apply online successfully, you can also apply through email: first download the application form, then fill the form and send it with all documents required to us

How to register?

pon arrival at SWUFE, students should register at Office 220, College of International Education. Please see Map of SWUFE (Guanghua Campus) in “Campus Tour” Chapter (College of International Education is located in the northwest corner of the map).When register, please submit the JW202 Form and Admission Notice (may be unavailable for L visa applicants) you received from SWUFE and hand in other documents and materials.

Upon receiving the photos, your Student ID Card will normally be ready within the first four weeks of a semester.

View on mobile